Video marketing has recently dominated the marketing field. As much as video can be a benefit for businesses, we also understand it can be incredibly time consuming and capital draining to create content. So, let’s dive into how your business, large or small, can better understand and utilize video.
Increase your business by utilizing video.
Videos are the industry’s new trend. They hold a significant amount of power on how a potential customer sees and values your product or service.
Not only are videos easily found on search engines, but they also work well across different devices, including mobile.
Videos are easily shareable, therefore, reaching a wider audience and increasing visibility for your product/service!
How can utilizing video increase your business?
- A video on your homepage can increase conversions by 80%
- Video produces great ROI
- Video builds trust
- Video is easily found on search engines
- Video is mobile friendly
- Video marketing can explain complex messages succinctly
- Video encourages online sharing
The biggest and most expensive mistake you can make is not planning properly. When you have no plan, you will spend time and resources trying to figure everything out on the fly.
Before you begin, make sure you have the following questions answered clearly:
- What’s your goal/purpose?
- Who is the audience?
- What’s the budget?
- How long will the final video be?
- Make sure you have a storyboard/script drafted with an outline of the shots you would like to capture–anything else after that is just extra!
You can download our customizable storyboard/script template HERE.
For more tips on utilizing video for your business check out “Video on a Shoestring” by Tigran Mirzoyan (RevRoad Video Producer) and A.J. Rounds (RevRoad Chief Marketing Officer). View HERE.
For more information visit RevRoad.com or email email@example.com