The Entrepreneur Competition is coming up! We are so excited to have such influential judges and inspiring companies all in one place.
The semifinalists have been announced. These companies will be participating in live pitches in front of our judges panel. A.J. Rounds, CMO at RevRoad, put together 5 tips to help each entrepreneur wow the competition judges.
- Powerful intro — Come with enough energy to knock the socks off the judges.
- Have your presentation ready — Make sure your presentation fits within the 4-minute time frame. Provide it to the RevRoad tech specialist by Wednesday, September 9th at 11:59 PM. Your slide deck MUST be in Google Slides format. You may make changes until the morning of the competition.
- Rehearse questions — Review your answers to the questions the judges are most likely to ask. This way you will seem credible and engaging. . Keep your answers clear and succinct.
- 10/20/30 Rule — Take a look at Guy Kawasaki’s presentation rules to better understand how a presentation should work and what investors want to see.
- Cut to the chase — Don’t waste time. Tell them about your problem, solution, traction, and team.
Apply these 5 tips and you should do great at the entrepreneur competition! See you soon!
Learn more about the entrepreneur competition here.
Learn more about RevRoad here.
Watch A.J.’s 5 tips video here.