The Entrepreneur Competition is just 12 days away! We are so excited for Utah’s community of entrepreneurs, successful public figures, and supportive community members to come together for this event.
This annual competition is overflowing with promising opportunities. Here’s 5 tips from RevRoad’s Chief Business Development Officer, Amy Caldwell, about how to maximize your time at the entrepreneur competition.
- Do your homework — Find out who the judges are. Get to know them. What industries are they in? What are their hobbies? What other companies have they been involved in?
- Be approachable — Smile and be friendly! Don’t be shy—you want to put your best foot forward.
- Don’t monopolize their time — The judges have 36 companies to get to on the day of the competition. Use the time you are allotted wisely and respectfully.
- What? Why? How? — Have your what, why, and how ready in a 60 second elevator pitch.
- Thank them — The judges are spending their day with you. Essentially, they are investing their time into you on the day of the competition. Express your gratitude for their time and feedback.
Apply these 5 tips to get the most out of the entrepreneur competition! See you soon!
Learn more about the entrepreneur competition here.